Monday, March 9, 2009

Should I invest in SQIP "PEPs?"

Question: "Should I invest in SQIP PEPs?"

That's an excellent question.

Personally, because I really believe that Sqip has the real potential to become the next mega Internet success story, I am investing some money "every month" in Sqipcom, however, that's a personal decision you need to make yourself, or with your spouse if you're married and making any kind of investment they would feel uncomfortable with you making that decision alone.

My advice to anyone, is to always remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose, in ANY venture, not just shares of Sqip. If you feel uncomfortable investing in shares (beyond the 100 free ones), then don't. Or, wait until you have a comfort level to do so. Or, possibly invest a small amount that you feel would not hurt you if you never saw a return; such as $25, $50 or $100 monthly.

Remember...You do not have to spend a dime, or qualify in any way - to be able to earn commissions, dividends and shares in Sqipcom. (You heard that right). This way, virtually ANYBODY can earn money in Sqip. This Absolutely ROCKS! That's why I personally signed up 272 people in my first month. I think Sqip just could be the next MEGA Internet company and I don't want to look back and say, "If only I had..." Do you?

Nick